- RSS Channel Showcase 7750284
- RSS Channel Showcase 3606259
- RSS Channel Showcase 1248937
- RSS Channel Showcase 6824306
Articles on this Page
- 10/23/17--11:00: _Best Alternatives t...
- 10/30/17--08:20: _ExpressVPN for Fire...
- 10/30/17--11:01: _Best Alternatives t...
- 10/31/17--11:35: _How to Install IPVa...
- 11/01/17--09:49: _How to Install and ...
- 11/04/17--06:30: _Best VPNs for Mac O...
- 11/04/17--09:10: _How to Get a UK IP ...
- 11/09/17--09:45: _How to Bypass Egypt...
- 11/10/17--02:00: _Watch Narcos Season...
- 11/11/17--06:00: _How to Install the ...
- 11/13/17--02:00: _How to Install Nord...
- 11/13/17--04:00: _Best Torrenting Sit...
- 03/15/18--09:30: _Best VPN to Pay Wit...
- 03/16/18--07:30: _PureVPN not Working...
- 03/16/18--08:30: _Best Alternatives t...
- 03/16/18--09:30: _NordVPN vs ExpressV...
- 03/17/18--21:00: _Best VPNs For Vietn...
- 03/19/18--10:59: _The Netflix VPN Blo...
- 03/19/18--11:50: _8 Uses for Tor Ever...
- 03/19/18--15:00: _How To Test For DNS...
- 10/30/17--11:01: Best Alternatives to Torrentz: Ranked by Content and Functionality
- 10/31/17--11:35: How to Install IPVanish on Firestick / FireTV, The Easy Way
- 11/01/17--09:49: How to Install and Configure a VPN on LibreELEC
- 11/04/17--06:30: Best VPNs for Mac OS El Capitan and High Sierra
- 11/09/17--09:45: How to Bypass Egypt’s OpenVPN Ban
- 11/11/17--06:00: How to Install the ExpressVPN Chrome Extension
- 11/13/17--02:00: How to Install NordVPN on Firestick
- 11/13/17--04:00: Best Torrenting Sites of 2017; What Are Your Top Torrenting Options
- 03/15/18--09:30: Best VPN to Pay With Bitcoin in 2018
- 03/16/18--07:30: PureVPN not Working with Netflix? Try These Alternatives
- 03/16/18--08:30: Best Alternatives to Nyaa Torrents
- 03/16/18--09:30: NordVPN vs ExpressVPN: Which One Is Right for Me?
- 03/17/18--21:00: Best VPNs For Vietnam in 2018: Unblock the Bamboo Firewall
- 03/19/18--10:59: The Netflix VPN Block: How It Works and How to Bypass It
- 03/19/18--11:50: 8 Uses for Tor Everyone Can Take Advantage Of
- 03/19/18--15:00: How To Test For DNS Leaks
The internet file-sharing community was shaken when the popular site Extratorrent was shut down earlier this year. The site had some problems with downtime in the weeks before it closed, and then the developers left a note on the domain stating that it had been shut down and would not be reopening. They also noted […]
If online streaming has changed the way many people access media content, then the Amazon Fire TV Stick (or Firestick for short) has undoubtedly changed the way we stream. As streaming has become more reliable in recent years, there have been various devices come to market which have tried to provide the perfect streaming solution. […]
Torrentz.eu was one of the biggest and most popular torrent meta search engines, used by people all over the world to find the torrents that they could use to download video files or other content. Unfortunately, the domain for torrentz.eu was blocked last year and the website is no longer accessible. It’s still not clear […]
The Amazon Fire TV Stick (or Firestick for short) is one of those devices that comes along every few years and completely shakes up the accepted norm. This USB stick-sized device has revolutionised the online streaming sector, which had previously been built around either set-top boxes plugged into your TV or websites and apps which […]
Using a VPN on LibreELEC is as necessary as it is on any other platform. Unfortunately, the operating system has very limited capabilities in terms of running external software, making this a complicated task. Thanks to a great little Kodi add-on, you can setup a VPN connection right from within Kodi, eliminating the need for external […]
For a long time, the collective wisdom was that Mac users didn’t need to worry about security, as most cyber-attacks on personal computers were focused on finding and exploiting flaws in the Windows operating system. This lead to many casual users getting the impression that the Mac OS was the most secure operating system and […]
It’s a frustration for many internet users that some online content is region locked. This means that some content can only be accessed if you are visiting the website from a particular geographical location – for example, Netflix famously region locks its content so that some shows or movies are only available to watch from […]
The options available for Egyptians to access the internet freely and get around their government’s repressive online censorship regime has narrowed significantly in recent months. In August, the government took the first step towards trying to block VPNs, with Point-to-Point Tunneling Protocol (PPTP) and Layer 2 Tunneling Protocol (L2TP) becoming unavailable. But OpenVPN (which is […]
Narcos, the Netflix series about infamous drug lord Pablo Escobar, is thrilling and horrifying by turns. It’s been critically acclaimed for its sophisticated take on this dark period in Colombia’s history and has won fans from all over the world. If you like deep dramas like The Wire or Breaking Bad, then this is the […]
By a large distance, Google Chrome is now the world’s most popular web browser, and with good reason. It is a user-friendly, stable, secure, and well-designed browser which stepped up at a time when Internet Explorer was being retired and its replacement Microsoft Edge was failing to make the grade. Part of Chrome’s appeal is […]
Since its launch in 2014, the Amazon Fire TV Stick, also known as the Firestick, has been making waves in the media streaming community. Where before users were forced to squint at their laptop screens or navigate the cumbersome UI of a set-top boxes or smart TV, the Firestick offered a more user-friendly experience overall. […]
Peer to peer download technology, like that used in torrents, remains one of the most efficient ways for users to download content without putting too much strain on a hosting site. By downloading small chunks of a file from other users while they are downloading too, the torrent system allows for very fast file transfers […]
Virtual private networks exist to restore as much anonymity and online privacy as possible. They do this by encrypting data that leaves your device, sealing it up in an envelope of cryptographic code that makes it impossible for anyone to take a peek inside. Identifying details such as your location and IP address are then […]
Unblocking Netflix to gain access to geo-restricted videos is one of the more entertaining uses of a VPN. Usually all you have to do is pick a server in a different country, connect to Netflix, then start watching movies from the U.S., TV shows from the UK, use Netflix secret codes to stream hidden content, […]
For years after its inception, Nyaa Torrents was one of the largest and most reliable resources for anime and east Asian media. The public torrent tracker included everything from Japanese TV shows to Korean dramas and Chinese films, making it easy for anyone to download and watch foreign movies no matter where they live. Unfortunately, […]
If you pay attention to the world of internet security, then you’ll have heard many people talk about the importance of using a VPN to enhance your security and preserve your privacy online. With increasing monitoring of internet use and electronic communications by groups ranging from the government to copyright lawyers, it’s now more important […]
Unfortunately for people living in Vietnam, there is major internet censorship within the country. The Vietnamese government actively prevents people from accessing websites which are critical of the government, and they also block websites for other political parties and human rights organisations. The government claims that it blocks websites to prevent accessing to obscene or […]
Nearly 100 million people from all over the world use Netflix to watch TV shows and movies. However, you might have heard that Netflix offers different content in different countries. Even though all users go through the same website, netflix.com, the content which they have access to varies depending on their location. You’ll have noticed […]
You don’t have to be a hyper paranoid whistleblower to make use of the Tor Browser. You also don’t need an advanced degree in computer science to encrypt your traffic and route it through Tor. The Tor Project and the open-source Tor Browser are designed to improve anonymity and restore a sense of privacy to […]
If you’re a person who cares about internet privacy, then you probably already use a VPN and you know why it’s important to encrypt your traffic and to disguise your IP address. However, not all VPNs are created equal. Some VPNs let some information about their users leak out, meaning that these VPNs are not […]